- Venture Pal Hiking Backpack. Larger capacity and Multi Compartment back pack made with sturdy and water-resistant material. Breathable mesh adjustable shoulder straps with sponge padding help relieve the stress from your shoulder. Back pack is super light weight and compact that it can be easily fold in to small pocket. Best for traveling or Hiking.
- Trail Buddy Trekking Poles are crucial if hiking on rocky terrain or to support heavier weight. Easy to Adjust the poles from 24.5 to 54 inches height. The Poles comes with carrying bag, 2 pair rubber tips, 1 pair connectors, mud baskets and snow baskets.
- Merrell Women’s Moab 2 Waterproof Hiking Shoe. Merrell hiking shoes are made with durable leathers, a supportive footbed, and Vibram traction, all in a versatile package, you won’t doubt why it’s called Moab -stands for Mother-Of-All-Boots
- Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch. Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby). And many more features.
- Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer . Record your Activity in any position – Clip it to your Waist, wear it around your Neck with the included Lanyard or place it in your Pocket or Bag. Records your Steps (Walking & Running), Distance (Km & Miles), Calories Burned and Exercise Time. It also stores up to 30 Days of your Daily Records, helping you keep Track of your Progress and stay Motivated to Achieve your Fitness Goals.
- Kahtoola MICROspikes Traction System. Kahtoola’s MICROspikes are a pocket-sized traction system that allow anyone, of any age, to get out and safely enjoy winter. These slip-on spikes dig into all types of terrain — ice, packed snow, wet rocks, concrete, and scree. Extremely durable, they attach securely to your footwear and require no special buckles or straps.